Friday, November 11, 2011

3 Weeks


Some people make the end of pregnancy look good, I make it look like it got hit in the face and run over by a truck. Regardless of how very excited I am (even though it is the second time around, I still can't get over how we will have a person that fits all of the teeny, tiny clothes I recently washed!!) my body thinks it is fun to "practice" with contractions and Braxton Hicks basically nonstop. Wondering if there is anyway possible to send a memo to the body that we are having a c -section, it doesn't need to do anything but show up on the 2nd? Since I didn't go into labor until my due date with Hadley and the same thing happened the first time, my dr isn't worried - just told me to "take it easy". I think he forgot I have an energetic 2 ft tall person that lives in my house and cannot get anywhere without walking. Today we did decide to take a day off, but don't worry, Hadley is being well taken care of ...

No idea how to make phone pics bigger, too lazy to look it up.

Where is Hadley?

In the laundry bag! (don't worry, she took all the clean socks out to make room)

Can you bring me a drink?

Cuddle Bug

She came with me to the RS meeting last night I was in charge of and was up late (Jamie has been working until the wee hours of the morn, poor guy) so I think she is ok with a down day as well. She has just been watching her Mickey, bringing me books and coloring (her new skill and keeps trying to trace her own hand after making hand turkeys the other day, seriously cute). She is so very good. We are excited to add another one - I know it is more than worth it and I cannot wait! Hadley has started pointing to my stomach and saying "baby!", I have no idea if she understands but I am hoping she is as excited when the baby decides to actually arrive!

We will spend the rest of the day in jammies and take a nap - if we are feeling really ambitious I might make cookies from a box, I knew there was a reason I hauled a box back from the states. Grandma arrives in a little under 3 weeks, I may or may not have a paper chain counting down...

2 comments:

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

I bet you look gorgeous;0!! I hate the end of pregnancy- I think all the weight goes to my face;0
Hadley is such a good little girl- helping out her Momma;0 Sooo excited for you- 3 weeks left- Sweet!

The Mostess said...

Not to belly: stay put.

You look great, though I know you feel all bloaty.

Hang in there!!