Thursday, June 26, 2014

Our Favorite Place

Austin opened up a new Children's Museum called the Thinkery and it was AMAZING! We went at least twice while we were there and I wish we could have gone more. The girls loved it and it was so fun to watch them!


I was shocked how enamored they were with the little shopping area, you got little baskets and the kids could pretend they were shopping and prepping their produce.

Hadley pretty much wore this smile the entire time we were there


They also had a chicken area, a little coop with plush chickens and eggs to collect. Ryan loved running up and down.

Elise liked hanging out at the top with the chickens

And Hadley liked carrying the chickens around

We went to the magnet room next. This was one of my favorites since I am not always comfortable having small pieces at home (the girls are old enough now I am pretty sure they won't swallow anything but there is another tiny one coming) and I loved watching them explore how polarity works.

Next up was the water feature. 

Ryan's face says how they all felt

This is the perfect shot of Elise's "proud" face. She is pretty pleased with herself

Hadley liked testing out all the water pulleys and weights

They even had a room with a full sized light bright, I was honestly trying to figure out how to get one of these at home! It was so cool!!

They had an area to test out shadows as well that Hadley found fascinating

It was also so nice to have helpers so they could do whatever activity they wanted!!

They also had a great playground outside. Elise was tired by the end and willing to sit with me in the hammock for a bit.

We had so much fun and can't wait to go back, we also hope to check out the Children's Museum in San Jose.


No comments: