Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Moving to England - Hadley Style

Hadley loves to be carried and I love carrying her...this might have contributed to our darling waiting until 6 mos to roll over. This is a picture look (for Grandma) at what the move was like for Hadley while I had to pack and she had to be occupied -

We helped in the Bumbo

>
Tried to eat the bird in our exersaucer



Contemplated deep thoughts with the Mobile


Chilled in the playscape


Enjoyed Tummy Time


Decided we didnt like Tummy Time (just roll Honey, roll!)


Laughed at Dad


Helped Dad with his work



And practiced our Squicky face (makes this face all the time, I love it!)

She has been wonderful the entire time (even when she had to sit in the laundry basket with the frozen food) and is a pro at traveling (this was her 8th flight). She is so happy, brightens up our home and adapts easily, I am not sure I would have made it without my little Sweet Pea!





3 comments:

Melinda said...

Such a sweetie!!! Can't wait to see you soon!

The Mostess said...

I miss that little mug!!

The Gilberts said...

So cute to see these updates from you guys... hope you are doing well.