What is the difference between a British Baby....

...and an American Baby??

We are not entirely sure, but we will be finding out!
Tiny Teuscher #2 is scheduled (literally, it's a c-section) to arrive on English soil December 2nd!! And we couldn't be happier!!
Fun Facts:
*The babe will have dual citizenship (Jamie is in charge of the paperwork)
*Due date is actually the 8th, but they do c-sections a little early
* Now Jamie and I will both have birthday month buddies!
*December is a popular month on my side and on Jamie's side both his maternal great-grandmother and grandmother were born on the 2nd
*I keep trying to say that Healthcare is just "different" here, but honestly, the Healthcare is horrible here (think no dr care just midwife, sharing a room with 6-8 people in recovery (um, no) and one of the highest stillborn rates of any developed nation) so I am seeing a private dr in London and will deliver in a private hospital there as well. It is an hour drive each way but worth it to know I am getting the care I want.
*I have already reserved Mom for the beginning of December!
*We tell Hadley she will be a big sister and there is a baby in Mommy's tummy, she just wants to find my belly button - an actual baby arriving might be a bit of a shock to her.
* We are very, very excited. We had our 12 week ultrasound yesterday and I love seeing them squirm around and hear everything looks good! We are so thrilled to be expecting another little one.
OK - this is the part where you tell me sweet lies that going to 2 kids is easy, not a big deal and I will be fine - if you could, also throw a lie or two in there about how your body bounces back after two just as easily....
7 comments:
This is so awesome!!!! Congrats!
Two is so much easier than one and you will be wearing your skinny jeans home from the hospital. (How was that?)
Remember how we planned to run a 5K or a 10K when you get back? Yeah. I think the training might be god motivation for us both. Congrats!
I won't say anything about having #2, I'll just save it for #4 (that's when life got challenging and I didn't bounce back)
Stephanie ( somehow I can't sign into my google account and so I am having to sign in Anonymous)
I had to laugh at the last couple lines because, honestly after the first few weeks 2 isn't bad at all. AND I didn't notice a big difference between losing it with one and two...BUT, I may just be comparing it all three, which as you know by the fact that I don't have another, was hard for me! :)
You'll be great though. This news makes me soooo happy!
Lindsey (I'm having the same problem and did last time i tried leaving a comment for you)
Wow! I am overwhelmed! I just popped onto 4 blogs after a long absence and each person is pregnant-- I am delighted! Bring on Tiny Teuscher!!! Hope you are doing well. Chelsea
Congratulations! I heard the good news at work (good news spreads fast!)and had to come home and check your blog! Two is no big deal. Three is when it hit me. You only have two hands.:)
I just found out I will be a Grandma! The same week your little one is born! We are thrilled!
Yay!!! Congratulations! Having two is great. :-) We are so excited to see you in July!
Post a Comment