Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Lately...

Here is a glimpse of how we have been spending our time the last few weeks -

Helping out with some spring cleaning

Making sure to water our garden and eat the ripe, and not so ripe strawberries

Eating our daily fruits

Sometimes stealing our fruit from the table

Playing outside in our raingear after it rained for 3 weeks and we got stir crazy

Having fun with our visiting cousins

Snuggling with our visiting Auntie

My cousins Jess, Tori, Tiff and my Aunt Carroll came to visit this week, somehow Hadley has a 6th sense who is family even though she hasnt seen them since she was 6 months old. She would get so excited and wiggle when she saw they were home to play with her! They came for a few days this weekend and it was so great to have them, we were spoiled living so close in CA for the last few years. They were the poor souls stuck on United planes when the computers went down so they had plans to come the previous week and then head over to Paris, their flight got delayed by 2 days so they were able to stay a few days on the back end instead. We loved having them and miss them already!

You may have also noticed that there is a binkie in basically every shot, after months of just 2 tiny teeth we added 5 in a matter of weeks! The binkies seemed to work well along with some Tylenol (she didn't love the teethers) but now we seem to have an addict on our hands. Although it isn't anything I am willing to change before a 12 hour international flight!!


As for me? Well, it appears that I have been spending all my extra energy growing a tiny Teuscher

GIRL!!

It is a little early but the tech seemed pretty positive. We are absolutely thrilled to be adding another one and also very shocked! In the last three generations the Teuscher ratio has been 3 boys :1 girl - Hadley has 14 boy cousins and 3 girl cousins. Since I really have no intention of having 8 children, it appears that we are the first to break the tradition and also have them back to back. Not to get too sappy - but I have felt strongly that this child needed to come to our family right now, and I am excited that it is a sister for Hadley. Also it means that I will get need to get this out again!

1 comment:

Laurel said...

That is one adorable child. She's starting to look like a toddler now. I can't wait to see her in a few weeks.