I am discovering that one of the most useless things I have ever worried about was if Hadley would like Elise. There have definitely been some adjustments, a few more tears/binkies/hugs and the little smarty has figured out that when I am carrying Elise that if she just drops to the floor I can't reach her! but she loves Elise. I know things may change, but I will always have photo evidence of just how sweet Hadley is as a big sister.

She is always petting her head every chance she gets

Looking for Elise's binkie, I have to be quick sometimes because she will share the one that is in her mouth

Kisses

Loves

I came into the room and found that Hadley had shared her most prized possession with Elise. Before Elise came Hadley would always ask where her "baby" was (the doll's name is Baby, original I know) and now when she asks where the baby is we have to figure out which baby since she likes to keep tabs on where Elise is in the house.
We are so lucky to have our little sweethearts.
1 comment:
Ahhhhh...!!! That is sooo sweet;0!!! Sisters are the Best!
Post a Comment