*My Titles are so inspired*
Bathtime!
This is so her. My chubby is happier than happy 95% of the time and when she isn't she is madder than mad. My kind of girl, if you are going to feel it, feel it passionately!!
Keeping ourself occupied while Mom holds the baby. She is obsessed with glasses, probably since I have been wearing mine quite a bit lately.
Valentine's was pretty low key around here but the day before we had two other little girls over to decorate sugar cookies - Hadley was a pro. They all loved it, they don't really do a lot of playdates in the homes (people do classes in the community) so it was fun for the girls and the moms.
I love this picture for so many reasons. She is just the sweetest, kindest child and so very affectionate, she came over and just wanted to hold my hand the other day. I love that she wanted to, that she has 2 year old chubby hands and her cute little belly and that our typical snacks, baby and book are scattered around. Just a sweet moment in a normal day.
It wouldn't be my phone without pictures of food - assortment of truffles from Hotel Chocolat. My pocketbook thanks me that I did not discover this place until a week or so ago - they are a bit pricey but so divine!!
Quick pic before church, Hadley always picks the frilliest dress in the closet - is there a secret to getting both girls looking at the same time? Hadley now loves to say "cheese" for the camera so it is a start.
The boots. They now go everywhere.
1 comment:
Ahhh... your girls are soooo cute Heather!!!! I adore the smiling pic, the hand holding pic and the little boots in bed pic- they are sooo sweet;0
Post a Comment