Thursday, January 3, 2013

Visiting Santa

Visiting Santa is a generous term, more like screaming at Santa!! Hadley talked about Santa all season long, and would do this "Santa, Santa Ho Ho Ho" every time we asked what Santa said so we assumed that she would be thrilled to meet him! She seemed fine in years past and Elise likes everybody so we thought this would be easy...

Hadley took one look at him then ran back out of the room to just peek around the corner.

 We had Jamie try Elise first thinking it would calm Hadley down... no such luck. Jamie set her down and there were immediate tears.


 Poor thing, she has a heartbreaking cry! We took her back after a few photos, Santa was such a good sport!


I told Hadley I needed a photo (mean, I know) so I hauled her over and took the shot as she tried to escape over my shoulder. She was appeased later by a candy cane.

The saddest part is both girls woke up all night long! Hadley woke up calling for me a few times and Elise woke up with the saddest cries! I think Santa might have given them nightmares, dont worry though...we will still try again next year! Ho Ho Ho!

No comments: