Spring is officially here and we couldnt be happier! Hours to spend in the sunshine, the garden is planted and growing and two darling girls happy to eat popsicles all day long!
My MIL sent these cute little aprons and the girls LOVE them!
Hadley is typically my tidy child, but give her a fudgsicle and she will go to town. The next activity was playing in the sprinklers.
We hit up Gilroy Gardens while it was open for Spring Break. The weather was perfect and it was fabulous!
I thought Elise would be overjoyed since she is our daredevil, but she wore this face for the majority of the rides. I think it will grow on her.
Hadley got right into it!
The girls are the perfect age for the park, we cant wait until it is open full time.
We found a "princess dress" for Hadley that she has worn all week. I went to the Disney outlet looking for a proper princess dress but this nightgown was on sale and she doesnt know the difference! I do have the enforce the rule that the dress and crown stay in the house.
I have been wearing these beauties for the last two weeks in prep for Lasik. Since I wear hard contacts I have to be out of them five weeks before surgery and I cannot be corrected to 20/20 with glasses so my world is a little blurry. They make me cranky and shy, it is a winning combination.
It was Santa Clara Clean Up a few weeks ago. Basically the city will pick up all the junk you want in front of your house. This led to total creepers peering through piles of cast offs along our street, but it also provided this fun outdoor kitchen that one of my friends snagged for us from a neighbor along with a toy lawn mower and two kid chairs.
Elise now has five words - More, Mama, Dada, Ha-ee and Mine. She wont mimic me (neither did Hadley) but I think she has all of the bases covered that she needs as the second child. You gotta be scrappy and state your territory. She also folds her arms for prayer and gives kisses on demand. Babies are the best.









2 comments:
I like how your glasses make you magically cranky and shy. Mine only help me see.
I'm happy with being the friend that picks through garbage for other friends.
Here's to many popsicles outside this summer!
Can't wait for that surgery! Have you already had it?!
Post a Comment