My friend Meghan behind Meghan MacAskill Photography is an amazing photographer. She was planning on doing mini session on a Saturday and was using a new location so she asked a few of us if we wanted to come over and help her test the light. I jumped at the chance and dolled up my girls in their Easter finest, made some popcorn for the crowd and headed over on a Friday afternoon. There were probably ten kids, in an orchard and chaos everywhere and in about ten minutes Meghan captured these gorgeous shots. I am pretty sure I gasped out loud when she sent me the photos. Not just the light and composition that make these pictures beautiful, but that she truly captured my little girls with all of their personality. My happy, expressive Elise that was totally loving Meghan and her camera and my sweet, dreamy Hadley that Meghan had twirling and smelling the flowers which is so very her. I also love that we asked Hadley to do her favorite thing when she sat with Elise on the couch to get them both smiling, and she leaned over and hugged Elise. And the photo of her kissing Elise makes me smile every time I see it. I am so lucky to have such a talented and thoughtful friend, these photos are truly priceless and I know I will cherish them in the years to come.










1 comment:
Meghan is a genius! Of course, it helps to have gorgeous subjects.
Post a Comment