I know it is into October but I am still catching up from August!! I realize it is only my Mom who reads this site (since google reader died I know I cant keep up) but I am trying to at least make it through the end of the year!
We spent a lot of time outside, with minimal clothes. You cant beat California weather!
Work hasnt been quite as busy and Jamie made it home a few times to read bedtime stories to the girls delight!
They sit with him at every possible chance
Elise LOVES to go flying, she is our daredevil!
After naps the girls like to come and watch shows on my bed until the other one wakes up.
Hadey loves to hold hands
We discovered Super Franks, it is heaven! It is 4-5 rooms all designed for kids of multiple ages so both girls have a blast. There are comfy chairs for the adults and good food, I would be there all the time except it is a 45 minute drive. The girls love it when we drive over with friends.
We also used our Great America passes one last time, we cant wait until it opens next year!
Hadley is obsessed with Zombies (Jamie introduced her!), I am always a little shocked how well both girls can navigate the ipad and phone.
We survived stake conference, at the end Hadley did a full interpretive dance to There is Sunshine in My Soul Today in the aisle. It was quite good.
Elise loves books and I love finding her just looking through her favorites - a Nursery Rhyme book, I Love You Through and Through (she loves finding her nose and hair), Peek A Boo Baby, Just Like Me (a book England gave me when Hadley turned two), Not the Hippopotamus and Going to Bed Book (both by Sandra Boyton, I love her books!)
Elise had her first playdate just for her! She loved having a friend just her size.
Jamie and I went to a gorgeous wedding for one of his friends, it was fun getting dressed up and this was the only picture I came away with!!
I was trying to hype preschool but I must have overdone it because Hadley requested to be dressed and ready to go weeks before school actually started! She was so ready!
Hadley followed Jamie around one Saturday "helping" him with the yard work. She was so proud of herself!
We also had a carwash, actually a few because it keeps them occupied and it cleans up my yard.
We have a center wall in our house and our girls use it as a racetrack all the time. Either pushing baby strollers around or sprinting around with "capes", they always have the best time and laugh like crazy.














No comments:
Post a Comment