Little more Teuscher, little less travel for Jamie, Heather, Miss Hadley and Lady Elise.
Monday, September 27, 2010
If it goes well....
in the next 24 hours we will finally sign on a rental house in this town, Henley on Thames. The house is OK but the town is what I am really excited about, it is everything a little English town should be in my mind! Here are a few pics from the trip we took last weekend. I will post pics of the actual place when we get in - dont get too excited, the Landlady asked if we were familiar with 1960's architecture, the same style we left in dear California. The kitchen has been redone and it is a 4 bdrm so we are thrilled and I will breathe a little easier when all of the paperwork is finalized! We should be moving this Friday and I am so excited, I have missed Hadley's toys and crib, my cutco knives and my bed.
I am so excited for you!! I can honestly say I really know how you feel!!!! The town looks so charming, I love it!! Can wait to see more pics. love you!
7 comments:
So excited for you! What a quaint, beautiful place to live in!
WOW- the town is gorgeous!!! Sooo fun:0 I am soo happy for you to be able to finally settle down!!!
Love it! I'm having serious England withdraws reading your posts!
HEATHER!!! it's adorable! can't wait to see pics of the place...oh, & i can't wait for you to get your knives too.
Love it! Can't wait to come visit. Big hug!
So cute! I think Louis needs to do another biz trip to London and I need to come along.
I am so excited for you!! I can honestly say I really know how you feel!!!! The town looks so charming, I love it!! Can wait to see more pics. love you!
Post a Comment