I mentioned before that my sister came to visit while we were in Texas- her and her husband and her 3 month old decided about 32 hours before the blessing that they would take the 24 hour drive down to Texas from Chicago!! We thought she was insane. They drove through the night and arrived Saturday afternoon and her little guy was happy as a clam! She is a rockstar!! I was thrilled to see her and snuggle her little guy. I was worried I wouldn't be able to meet him for awhile since she was doing his blessing about the time we were moving in CA and we couldnt add one more trip to the mix. I was heartbroken I wouldnt be able to meet him until he was much older since we didnt have any plans to get together! We crammed as much fun as we could in the 48 hours she was in town and then tearfully waved goodbye as they pulled out to do the 24 hour drive in reverse.
Isn't he delicious?!?
Hadley couldnt get enough of "cute baby". Everytime we skyped with my sister, Hadley would exclaim " ooooh, cute baby!!" when Ryan came on the screen and the name stuck.
Elise and Ryan hung out the entire time, we are so excited there will be a buddy just her age!
I also took Elise for a quick dip, it is about the time I started swimming with Hadley in the UK and wish I could find a class (and the time) do to it with Elise in the states!!
We tried to get a group shot of the Mockler cousins! Hadley reveled in being the oldest!
....mostly looking in the same direction!
Thanks so much for coming Auntie Amber, Uncle Spencer and Baby Ryan!! We had a blast!






No comments:
Post a Comment