Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Elise and Her Food

When we had Hadley, I was given loads of bibs as baby presents. I remember wondering what in the world I was supposed to do with all of them, and most of them kept their tags in the back of a drawer. I would use one or two bibs throughout the week with Hadley and wash them, never needing any more. Then I had Elise....

How can something so darn cute get so dirty?

All of the tags are off the bibs, and I hunt for more hoping there is a secret stash I forgot about. We go through at least one a meal, you cannot fault her for her enthusiasm!!

And sometimes we just give up on bibs all together.

Its just easier.

This child needs a bath daily and puts everything in her mouth! I used to worry about the few germs that Hadley would pick up, now I just hope that Elise doesnt contract Ebola from the random items I fish out of her mouth.

Just munching on the grass.


The floor is mopped and swept every night and trashes emptied. I somehow still have found paper, cardboard, toilet rolls, a random dried french fry (from where??) and countless other items she is happily noshing.

Who Me?

I just found this bag of Chocolate Raisins that hit the floor, there were a few inside!!


She is also FAST!!

Sissy dropped a cookie after she was done licking the inside out and before I could turn around she had it all over her.


She doesnt descriminate against non food items, and her mouth is wide. That is from me, if you ask nicely I will show you how I can fit my fist in my mouth, she hit the gene jackpot.

 A stacking ring, she was extremely determined to make it fit and stay in her mouth.

I just have to laugh at how different our girls are, they are both are happy and have so much personality! I just thought I knew a few things about babies, then I had my second...

 How can you not want to smother that face in kisses? Dirty or not.






1 comment:

Meghan said...

How funny she is such an oral gal!(wow, that did not come out like I meant it!)

None of my girls were ever really into putting things in their mouths. I would really struggle with that since I'm pretty sure there are pieces of last week's dinner still on my kitchen floor...