I should be packing instead of blogging, but I know if I dont do it now I wont be able to get to it for awhile and it is always weird to see Halloween stuff in November - so I will make it quick!
These are not amazing looking, but I think it will be our go-to Halloween dinner until somebody ends up with another opinion. I think the Mummies are cute!
We tried one last time for photos together...
The wand was first steal of the night as Jamie says
I should have waited to bring it out...
Elise seems pretty happy though!
They both loved their costumes and I cant thank my mom enough for sewing them! They adored them and so did I!
Our happy little Fairy Godmother! Happy First Halloween baby!
We went to about 6 houses and Hadley quietly told them Trick or Treat and then would give them a big Thank You! It was actually nice to meet a few of our neighbors and now we are just handing out the rest of the lollipops before the night is over. Both girls went to bed happy, Halloween lived up to all of our hopes and dreams!
No comments:
Post a Comment