Tuesday, February 12, 2013

My Mom Promises This Will Be Funny One Day

Hadley had just gone in her room and I thought Elise was playing with the stackers right behind me while I ate a few bites of my cereal in the morning...then I realized it was eerily quiet. I went to Hadley's room and found this -

 She has been interested in the diaper cream and I had just told her the night before that it wasnt to be played with, I guess that was her cue to snag it out of the top drawer and just play with it very quietly and somehow Elise knew to keep quiet as well! Little Stinkers!

 She smeared it all over herself, all over Elise (not pictured), the frame of the bed and luckily only a little bit on her  bedspread. The expression on their faces when I found them was priceless!

                                               
Luckily we have laminate floors and it was fairly easy to clean and after a load of laundry we were as good as new...although I still didnt find it nearly as funny as my Mom!

On a totally unrelated note, Elise in piggy tails just makes me melt!!

No comments: