Monday, June 17, 2013

Austin Visit

We always love visiting my parents, here is a quick review of why we love it so!!


Hours of fun in the swimming pool - Elise went from timidly putting her feet in to swimming in a little floaty around the whole pool and dunking with Dad.

Lots of Ice Cream Cones!!


Snacks by the pool

 
Pics we sent to our Daddy since work got in the way and he had to fly back unexpectedly a few times

Made Scotchmallows for Auntie Ambers birthday, it was divine using a kitchen with massive counter space!!

Rode the train at a nearby park

Went to countless parks in the area, they are much more fun when Daddy comes along

Took a trip to the Austin Zoo...I had no idea Austin had a Zoo!!

Hadley talked about the large Turtle and Lion and Monkeys for days

It is a rescue Zoo, it was a great little place

I am unwilling to admit how many times we hit CFA, between that and the fact I gave eating most the queso in Texas a decent go, I think I will stick to salads returning to California.

Hitched a ride

More pool time, Hadley would say in until her teeth were chattering and her fingers were wrinkled

More parks

Multiple readers for bedtime stories

Playing on old school toys that I have memories playing on with my brother

Checked out the art supplies

Played creative games my mom came up with, all in full fairy attire of course!

More pool time

Met our newest niece, Claire! We also went to her beautiful baby blessing.

Hung out with our Cousin Ryan, both my girls loved him a little too much and also followed their Auntie Amber and Uncle Spencer around - they are the best!

Put Papa's swing to good use

Hit up a few bounce houses, our favorite had this large runway of trampolines. When did she get so big?!?

Double fisted snow cones, it is hot in Texas!

We are always sad to leave and cant wait to see my parents again soon!



No comments: