At some point maybe I will do an actual post instead of random updates (including my Lasik and family visit)... but here is what we have been doing for most of May.
Elise discovered that when I hold the phone a certain way I am going to take a photo - so we have been seeing a lot of the above. She also seems to know I send them to Dad and started saying Dada when she hears the click.
Hadley went to our cousin's fourth birthday party at the bowling lanes. She LOVED it! They had these awesome ball guiders and bumpers so she did great and really enjoyed herself, I will need to see if our local one has similar things.
Elise is still a mess
Hadley has been asking to "take pictures of me!!" and loves to look at the screen to see the final shot on our good camera.
It has been warming up and I love to hear the girls ask to go outside (although I had to make the rule that we couldnt go out before 7:30, mom is too tired). We have sprinklers and a baby pool set up and they love to water the plants. We love having a backyard and having friends over for popsicles.
I thought it would be fun for Hadley to paint a little bird house while I finished one of my own projects...luckily I thought far enough ahead that I could just hose off the whole area!
Elise enjoyed just painting with the water
We still have lots of raspberries and hugs, I know siblings go in and out of phases so I am just soaking in the good phase right now. They seriously melt me when they get along.
Elise gives kisses on demand, so we demand a lot.
One of the great things about California is the parks and great friends, we have been enjoying both in the wonderful weather.
Elise has always had a "special spot" but I dont know if I have ever posted about it - anytime you give her a snack, book or project she takes it right over to our little kids table and pulls up a seat. It fits her perfectly.
Elise is our cuddle bug. She loves to be held and has been know to lie on the ground fake crying until somebody comes and picks her up. We find it hilarious because there is a huge difference between her fake and real cry so she isnt fooling anyone. She pretty much has my number though because I will go over to her most of the time. She actually fell asleep in my arms for the first time in ages and I was in heaven.
On Mother's day Jamie let me sleep in and made a yummy dinner, Hadley finished it off by making a delish dessert. She also made a little hand flower in Nursery and gave it to me telling me "Happy Mother's Day" and now every time she makes me something in Nursery tells me "Happy Mother's Day!!". I havent corrected her since I kind of love it.










No comments:
Post a Comment