The title is misleading since I dont actually have any photos of Hadley and Jamie's date. We decided one Saturday that it would be good for Hadley to get out with just her daddy and he decided to take her to her first movie. Hadley was so upset to leave Elise but had a great time although wasnt a fan of sitting that long (she did but it took some convincing). She saw Despicable Me 2 and came home chattering about Minions. I stayed home with Elise and after seeing her sad reaction below, we decided to spend the time doing everything that Hadley had done in the last 24 hours while she had just watched.
Seriously so sad. This girl has the best expressions - she is super happy or super sad.
She had to watch while Hadley stirred the cupcakes the day before, now she got as long as she wanted to try and stir!
She was a determined little thing
While they baked we read books, she helped me clean her room and had my full attention. I love watching them as sisters but it was nice to just be together the two of us.
She started by setting out her sprinkles (we only decorate and do messy crafts outside, we have a patio and an overhang that is perfect for it)
She was very focused.
And so excited!
Getting it just right
This face says it all!!!
The more the merrier!
It was a tasty morning.
Hopefully we will be able to do things like this more often, it was fun for all of us. Jamie and I had a great time just focusing on each girl and letting them know that we were completely devoted to them. The girls seemed to have a great time too!





1 comment:
That third to last picture of her smiling with those cupcakes is just DARLING! So cute! And I loved Despicable Me 2. But I didn't have a date... or a friend for that matter.
Post a Comment