Around July 4th Jamie took off a few days and we decided to take him to all of our favorite haunts. While he is hard at work we often get to go play at some really fun places in the bay area and we wanted him to be a part of it!
Our first stop was Gilroy Gardens
I have blogged about this place before but it is so perfect for the ages my girls are at right now
Elise can go on almost every ride by herself and loves it!
Hadley is overjoyed every time we hit up Gilroy or Great America
They were thrilled Dad came along! Hadley was in shock the whole time and had to keep asking if he was going into work since she always wants to include him on our adventures and I always tell her that he is at work so that I get to stay home with them. I think one of the kids was hanging on him or holding his hand the whole time.
The day after the 4th I dragged them to the berry farm. I love to pick berries and it is way easier with another set of adult hands! The ollaberries were at the end of the season and we had to search a bit for them. We discovered on this trip that strawberry picking is a hit with the kids, but searching through prickly vines for the ollalas and raspberries is not their favorite. They sure liked to eat the berries though...
Elise ate more than she picked
She couldnt shove them in her mouth fast enough
Blurry pic but she is just my happy love bug!
This is why we call her "mess".
We took two very dirty, tired kiddos home. The food there is amazing and I made jam out of the berries that tastes like heaven, seriously - we are on our 3rd jar!! We had such a great time just hanging out with Jamie and doing every day type stuff. He just makes everything better and the girls adore him.





No comments:
Post a Comment