We usually have a tradition of heading down to San Diego to spend July 4th with Jamie's family. We love hanging out, swimming and making/eating homemade ice cream, it is one of my favorite trips, but since we had just seen everyone the week before and my kids had spent the last 5 weeks traveling we decided to stay home this year. I invited us up to my cousins in Foster City and we had a great time seeing some of my cousins, eating yummy bbq, swimming and watching fireworks from her backyard. Cousin Jessica is a fantastic host!!
I volunteered to bring desserts (shocking, I know) and this little one was just taste testing (stealing) the cookies.
I didnt realize how fun it would be to dress them for holidays
When did they get so big?
Patiently waiting for nightfall. My cousin just moved into a new house on the water, it is gorgeous and so perfect for her (she is a rower). We sat on her deck and had a wonderful view of the city's fireworks!
Almost time! Both girls LOVED them! I wasnt sure what to expect, Elise was a little startled at first but they loved the colors and sparkles. We left just minutes before the end and missed all the traffic heading home. It was a perfect, relaxing 4th!





No comments:
Post a Comment