I need to brag about my Mom for just a minute - she is amazing and sewed Hadley's Princess Sofia dress this year. It made all her little dreams come true and I just wish I had a photo that did it justice!!
A few months ago she asked Hadley what she wanted to be and we looked through different options and she finally settled on Princess Sofia. She talked about being Princess Sofia CONSTANTLY!! My mom pretty much made up the pattern as she went along since the princess is new enough there really isnt one. Hadley has only seen the show a few times but I think she was attracted to the pretty dress! My mom made the three layered skirt, hand stenciled the patter, made the little tulle top and included enough fabric on the bottom that I can let it out when she grows. She also found this edging that is tiny white pompoms that look like real pearls but is so much more comfortable and kid friendly. Hadley honestly loves it and asks to wear it all the time! We are so lucky to have a talented and wonderful Grandmother!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment