Most of our month is in the previous posts, here are a few things that didnt really fit anywhere...
We have a small collection of Halloween books now that the girls requested every night. Knowing that his busy season was around the corner (November he works like a madman) he did his best to get home in time to read to the girls even if that meant he got back online after they went down. To say the girls loved it is an understatement.
They tried to soak him in as much as possible
Elise is still a mess and loves freeze dried blueberries
She also prefers to live life sans pants. She really wants to potty train, I am not sure she honestly does (two seems young) and am a still a bit traumatized by Hadley, so I let her try for fun(with some success) but we probably wont get serious for a few more months if she stays interested. For now I see her naked bum pop up and race around the house from time to time, I secretly love it:)
Cold and flu season is in full swing so we have already spent a few days snuggled up warm and watching shows hoping it passes quickly. I know it is the season and with as many places as we visit there isnt much we can do but stock up on Tylenol and keep the hand sanitizer close.
Hadley has discovered the photo function on my phone. I had to delete almost 100 photos before I could download this month! She will take pictures of almost anything. Here is one of her best selflies!!
We continue to love the parks and have a few favorites.
She is getting close to swinging on her own but still loves to be pushed.
A friend brought over a high chair that her little girl wasnt using, Hadley spent the afternoon feeding and taking great care of her babies. I love seeing what my kids enjoy doing as they get older. She is such a sweetheart.








No comments:
Post a Comment