Thursday, April 17, 2014

November Catch Up

 I basically stopped blogging the day I sent this to Jamie...

We were so very excited to find out we were expecting a new baby and also to find out we would be adding a baby brother. I started feeling sick early and it seemed to linger so now I am finally hoping to get caught up to at least the end of 2013! Here is how our November went - 


In the winter we always spend a good chunk of time inside, either because the weather is poor or the girls are not feeling well. It is great for cuddles and down time.

The girls also became obsessed with picnics and tried turning every meal and snack into a gathering on the floor

I also moved a tiny table that was rarely used in our front room into Hadley's room, she now hosts tea parties on a regular basis and it can keep her occupied for longer than anything else we own!


Daddy also worked a few weekends in addition to his long days (I honestly will never understand how he can work from 7am to 2pm and repeat it the next day) so I tried coming up with activities to get us out of the house that were not too crowded, this day we checked out the car wash which is a family favorite.

Hadley discovered these little carts at our local Trader Joes, it makes shopping with her a dream since she loves them!!

Elise will eat any and all fruit, we bought the blueberries the same day she polished them off!!

We also took a few trips up to our favorite Super Franks, we rode in our friends car and this was the view we had riding back. A successful trip!

In addition to picnics the girls have started playing nap time, where they pile all the blankets and pillows we own on the floor and look at books together. I love this happy face of Elise's!

When daddy could make it home before bed we liked to show him all our new tricks, like building towers with our blocks. One of Elise's favorites!

\
We played lots of dress up and took our babies on walks

Elise now knows there are always treats in my bag, especially when I wasn't feeling well there were always tic tacs or gummy bears to suck on. I kept finding her trying to rummage when she thought I wasn't looking!

Elise is my child that is a little slow to wake up after naps and some mornings

Double dentist appointments!! I have such poor teeth that we have been trying to get them in on a regular basis. We really like our dentist, this was the first time Elise went (you don't really need to go for awhile when you don't get teeth until you are over a year) and they were really patient with her and have fun toys and movies for them to watch. Both girls came out with a clean bill of health!!

No comments: