Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Presents - Round 1

We flew to Texas a few days before Christmas so we opened presents for Mom and Dad before we left. I really wanted to get them scooters and was hoping they would like them!!

Elise was pretty excited to just unwrap something!!

She knew exactly what she got!

Hadley was excited to open hers


The week before I had them pick their favorite color. Hadley wanted the "sparkly" silver and Elise wanted the teal color (I kind of steered them toward the more gender neutral colors, the brand is know for being really durable). 

Hadley was tall enough for the big kid scooter that is adjustable and Elise fit perfectly on the little one. When we got back we bought them helmets - Elise picked a pink Minnie and Hadley picked a pink Princess.

We spent the morning testing them out. We have a covered patio so they can scooter a bit outside and have started to get the hang of it. Hopefully as the weather keeps getting better we will be able to take them to a larger space to play.



No comments: