My grandmother passed away when I was three and there are very few pictures of us together. One of them is of me helping her make strawberry jam when I was about two. We know almost my exact age since you can see my baby brother sitting in his carseat in the background. One of the reasons we went berry picking was so I could have pictures of Hadley making jam with my mother at about the same age.
Hadley helped wash the strawberries
She mostly just transferred the water and the berries from one sink to the next
Elise just liked to be included!
Hadley got a little wet and my Mom threw her in an apron, it is blurry but I love this running action shot!
She took a well deserved break while Grandma finished chopping the strawberries
She came back to help with the sugar
The jam turned out amazing, like candy, and we have basically put it on every baked good we could get our hands on! And I am so happy to have my Mom around to make jam with my little girl. I love the photos!
No comments:
Post a Comment