Here is a quick rundown of what we have been up to for the last little bit -

Swaddling our baby doll and baby sister

Enjoying our first real bath (don't worry, she likes them now!)

Tea Parties
(I promised Jamie when I took this that I wouldn't post it, but it is one of my all time favorites. He is an amazing Dad and makes her so very happy)

Wrestling and Tickle Monster before bed

The littlest one practicing her smiles

Soaking in the family time before Jamie had to go back to work, he left behind 3 sad girls

Elise discovered her hands and toys this week. She is very excited

I discovered the "Tower of Profiteroles" at the local grocery store (that is really what they are called). I am very excited.

Getting dolled up for our first trip to church

Uncle Nathan came to visit and we loved having him around. Jamie and Nathan went into London to one of the soccer games, Jamie was so thrilled since I am not much fun at cold sporting events. This was the best picture we came away with?? This is the view from their seats. Luckily it sounds like he might be back soon for business again!

Bundled up for our trip into town with just Mom. I bundle her up and wear her in the bjorn with my coat over us, then bundle up Hadley and push her in the Bob. We made it down the hill to class and then back up huffing and puffing - who needs a gym around here? It took us a whole hour to get ready to go out the door, I have mentally apologized to all of the parents I ever silently judged for being late.

And we have been spending a lot of time loving on this little snuggle bug. She is just a doll and we love having her as part of our family.

4 comments:
Loving Hadley's heart Union Jack shirt!!! So stinkin' cute!
Love seeing your posts of your cute little family! Looks like you are all doing well. Hugs!
Oh yeah, one question: "The travels of Jamie, Heather and Miss Hadley for the next two years." Does Elise get to travel too, or does she get left behind :)?
What cute nieces I have:)
Post a Comment