I mentioned awhile back that the photos here are bit different, I looked around again for newborn photos and wasn't thrilled with the style or portfolios and on top of that they were super expensive! I decided we would try our luck taking a few photos ourselves and then set up a shoot with our favorite photographer when we get back (Meghan does beautiful work). We ended up finding a photo we were happy enough with to use for the announcement (even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in awhile...) Even though nothing looks close to professional, I loved the outtakes of our darling!

Let's start with a flattering photo of myself with a cute baby in a bear suit (when you are weeks after having a baby you gotta take what you can get!)

Cute photo of sisters

Trying to add light in the gloomy weather, mixed results

Love the squishy cheeks!!

Big Yawn!!

So snuggly, love newborns sleeping curled up

Not cooperating...

Just a little taste...

I see you peeky!

Bright Eyes
Loved this photo, it is so her, but couldn't figure out how to make it work with the layouts

She gives the biggest smiles, especially in the middle of the night

And she has the most pathetic cry - Hadley did the lip pout, this one does the quiver

No comments:
Post a Comment