I am learning that Laptop time is extremely precious, if there isn't a child in my hands I am on my way to bed to sneak in a few minutes of sleep! Things are going really well and I know as soon as Elise's sleeping patterns get some kind of pattern to them things will change, but for now I do most of my facebooking/emailing/blog hopping on my phone. I am going to try to catch up on posts and figured the beginning is the best place to start!
We brought Elise home when she was 4 days old and here are a few of the photos -

All bundled up at the hospital

Proud Daddy

She is SO TINY!

First family photo - as you can imagine I will be blowing this up to go on our wall the first chance I get. Nothing says family togetherness like two exhausted parents.

Elise brought her sister a present, a Costco sized Mr Potato Head! It has been a HUGE hit, she takes it and dumps out the pieces every morning and loves putting the parts together.

Hadley meeting her sister for the first time, I love these photos (already posted some in the other posts). She was just so excited and so very sweet with her, I wasn't sure what to expect but she has been so gentle and interested in her little sister.
No comments:
Post a Comment